Richard & Linda Mose Meadows

Richard & Linda Mose Meadows
Pastor, Pastoral Counselor and Chaplain

Breathe St. Lukes



Grace and Peace to you all on this First Sunday (July 7th) of New Ministry for us. The joy that you and the various committees have brought to Linda and I is un-explainable and undeniable. Senior Warden Noel, the Vestry and the Search Committee chaired by Isabel have given the full expression of the Glory of God in Christ Jesus. Whenever we felt anxious or wondered what was going to happen they stepped in and smoothed out the bumpy places. So we say Thank You. 

I came in on last Wednesday and the compassion corner of St. Luke’s was in full swing, the breakfast, the clothes closet, and food pantry were serving 100+ people, the Praise Dancers, Georgia and Deacon Howard. If you have not experienced any of it you are missing God’s Hands on earth in action. I am truly impressed by their dedication. I envision working closely with the ministries of this church and with each and every one of you. I come in the name of the true and living God and our eyes have not seen nor our ears heard what God has planned for us. I was given a prophetic word by Father Demming and his love for you is unwavering.

Join me often in the ministry work and the plans for Bible Study, Youth, Christian Education and serving not only the congregation but the community. We are on an evangelistic tour, beginning with our door step, journey with me and we will not stop until we've reached the uttermost parts of the world. Sound ambitious? Yes it is! But it’s in your DNA, just look at The Diocese of Haiti; they are a ministry and mission of this church. 

My love for you is through Christ, Peace and Love

Fr. Meadows+ & Linda
Courtney Dion Meadows Born 5/9/1983 - Heaven Date 5/2/2005 "My Friend Lives" I desired Peace in the Process and I arrived at Justice. I pray for his shooter...May God give him peace.

Contact Me:

  • RDMeadowsJr@Hotmail.com