Richard & Linda Mose Meadows

Richard & Linda Mose Meadows
Pastor, Pastoral Counselor and Chaplain
Good-bye St. Martin's

How do you say good-bye to the most wonderful congregation serving God’s creation. I guess you don’t. I remember when we parted company in 2008, Shirley’s last words were “You never know?” Well, now we know, the Lord has begun a good work in all of us.

The Apostle Paul states it like this; For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all, because I have you in my heart, since…you all are partakers of grace with me. For God is my witness, how I long for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.

Paul’s words are like a sweet melody and a sung benediction. I journey to my next place of calling better equipped, filled with inspiration and love as gifts from you. Imagine this that the Episcopal Church of St. John the Baptist in Orlando Florida will receive that which I received of you at your table, joined in the fellowship of the Spirit and love. That is exciting to me. My new table will have your hand prints all over it, I know this note is filled with allegory, but human words can not describe the feelings I have in my heart for how you have prepared me for service in the kingdom. So as I go to the white fields of Florida, I carry you in my heart, heavy at the thought of leaving but joyful concerning the people of St. John’s. With my hands lifted up and my mouth filled with praise to God for the Shepherd of this house Shirley, and the people of the Cloak thank you for sharing. We love you. Rickey and Linda.

Courtney Dion Meadows Born 5/9/1983 - Heaven Date 5/2/2005 "My Friend Lives" I desired Peace in the Process and I arrived at Justice. I pray for his shooter...May God give him peace.

Contact Me:

  • RDMeadowsJr@Hotmail.com