Richard & Linda Mose Meadows

Richard & Linda Mose Meadows
Pastor, Pastoral Counselor and Chaplain

I Miss U


I awoke this morning trying to remember what it is that I miss most.


What I miss most is you.


The you that made me agree to live each day with fire and intensity.


The you that allowed me to feel the sun as it rose and set.


The that allowed me to see the brightest moon in the blackest night.


The you that made me understand that life goes on and the cycle continues.


The ever evolving cycles of life and living and loving and knowing and kissing and hugging and
feeling your tender hand embrace mine.


Fear dissipates, confidence grows, love is blossoming and courage roars like the lion who teaches
their cubs to use their voice to call to the sun and the moon and the stars and the rivers and
streams and babbling brooks.


Calling for them to keep shinning and keep running and feeding the cool green fields the
production of nectar which reminds me most of the you the sweetness that I miss.


So I wake up this morning and remember that you are my reason for being, brave and
courageous and confident and hugging
and feeling and knowing….
and….and…and living.
Courtney Dion Meadows Born 5/9/1983 - Heaven Date 5/2/2005 "My Friend Lives" I desired Peace in the Process and I arrived at Justice. I pray for his shooter...May God give him peace.

Contact Me:

  • RDMeadowsJr@Hotmail.com