Richard & Linda Mose Meadows

Richard & Linda Mose Meadows
Pastor, Pastoral Counselor and Chaplain

Still on a MIssion!


The Fruit and Veggieman of Baltimore


Hello world, I am still on a mission to preach the Gospel to the ends of the earth.  However we do not have to go very far.  AS my friend Nehpets Ybakcuh would say, "Where in the world is Father Meadows?"  I have landed in Silver Spring MD to serve on a wonderful clergy team lead by Father Andrew Walter. Associate Rector Rev. Amanda Akes takes care of the children, youth and families.  My position is the Associate Rector of Pastoral Care.  The great part is God's assignments take us by the hand and land us in some marvelous although troubled places.  Yes that is an oxymoron but true never-the-less.  The church is in upscale, Silver Spring, comfortable living, etc.  The church is a wonderful example of God's Grace in the world of Washington DC.  It is a global church, with people from the four corners of the earth who attend.





I live in Baltimore, I now see the small picture and something is about to go down.  I am constantly asking what's next Lord and although I can not see around the corner to the big picture I try to focus each day on the small one; the homeless, the hungry, the small beautiful children at Cherry Hill Elementary in B-more, the men who sleep in tents on the streets, the folks who are high out of their minds, a man sleeping in a planter in front of a downtown business, the many races and languages at Lexington Market and even the good looking folks with all sorts of "heart trouble."  I can see what God is doing, God is stretching me and molding me and making me, still.  Sharing Grace is the theme for this year at Grace and now is the time to share the wonderful, marvelous, glorious works of God.  Today I am just going to look around and say Lord, unveil what you'd have me to do.  I am ready!  Yes, I know it may get hard, but I shall endure like the runner who knows the race is not given to the swift nor to the strong but to the one who hangs on til the end.  Peace and love.



The downtown Harbor




 A small book library on the street



Two beautiful murals



Courtney Dion Meadows Born 5/9/1983 - Heaven Date 5/2/2005 "My Friend Lives" I desired Peace in the Process and I arrived at Justice. I pray for his shooter...May God give him peace.

Contact Me:

  • RDMeadowsJr@Hotmail.com