Richard & Linda Mose Meadows

Richard & Linda Mose Meadows
Pastor, Pastoral Counselor and Chaplain

VTS Commencement 2010






What can we say? What can we say to all of this? Yes, we are more than conquers. The winter has passed and the rains are gone. But where does that leave me? I am in the state of faith, which means, I am waiting for the next move of the Holy Spirit. My past year, was filled with many joys and frustrations. I must confess it was a new experience for me to have to sit and quiet myself. Reading and writing were not the hardest tasks, but to quiet myself and watch was. I am so used to "doing" and my time in Alexandria was a time of "being."

My lover has spoken the words, softly and firmly in my ear. "Come with me," and I did follow. I observed the harshness of winter, I have watched the rains fall and the earth is in bloom. Why shouldn't I trust my love to lead me to green pastures, the fragrances of the hyacinths and the lilacs? The still waters await me and I shall drink.

Solomon 2:10 My lover spoke and said to me,

"Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, and come with me.

11 See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.

12 Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.

13 The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me."

A statement from my soul's Lover.
Courtney Dion Meadows Born 5/9/1983 - Heaven Date 5/2/2005 "My Friend Lives" I desired Peace in the Process and I arrived at Justice. I pray for his shooter...May God give him peace.

Contact Me:

  • RDMeadowsJr@Hotmail.com