Richard & Linda Mose Meadows

Richard & Linda Mose Meadows
Pastor, Pastoral Counselor and Chaplain

You Are So Easy To Love...


Mark 3: 31Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you." 33"Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked. 34Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 35Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."

I am inspired by you my friends, not only on this venue but all around me. I have friends in walking distance, phone, email and wherever and your stories and writings keep me moving. It is your lives and those of others I minister to or work with that inspires me. There is something about Mark 3 and 20-35 that is weighing on my mind. So here goes.

I had a good time writing about Only If You Let Them and begin to think even more about what and why we do things to ourselves. We are truly creatures of our environment and we meld and assimilate into it. The reason so many of us do so well is that we can adapt to any situation and some because they don’t adapt to anything; their world evolves around them. It is the past however that trouble some of us most. Who are my brothers and sisters or even friends? I think they are truly the ones who do God’s will, what is God’s will toward me through you? His will is that I may be inspired by you. CJ, my bald head friend with the beautiful smile, Yelly, Antoinette, Thad, my wife Linda, Lisa and all the new poets and preachers I can’t even keep up with. That is online and offline I have even more.

What I am trying to “say” is keep on doing God’s will because you never know who you are inspiring or what impact you have on your lousy job, dead church, bad marriage, dirty hospital, boring club, raggedy car, thrift store you shop in, whomever and whenever. Keep smiling, keep praying, keep reading, keep prophesying, keep dropping Word (you know how we do and they don’t even know it),. These folks all around you they may not look like friends but if you keep being you they will be soon. Not fraternal but friendly enough that God can work with them. I didn’t get to my real point but I will do it another time. Thanks for being my brothers and sisters and God’s friends.




Courtney Dion Meadows Born 5/9/1983 - Heaven Date 5/2/2005 "My Friend Lives" I desired Peace in the Process and I arrived at Justice. I pray for his shooter...May God give him peace.

Contact Me:

  • RDMeadowsJr@Hotmail.com